Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Warning: Possible Cute Overload

Frogs and snails, and puppy dogs' tails, that's what little boys are made of

I can't help myself.

My XX chromosomal hardwiring has really predetermined my predilection for all things sugar and spice,
pastel and pretty in pink - when it comes to cake, anyways
(my funereal black-is-the-new-black wardrobe is another story entirely).
A belated Happy Mothers' Day!

There were many devoted mums in attendance the weekend just past

(when it occurred to me that the dominant decorating style really was predicated on baking by girls for girls...

Oops.).
Here, a few quick snaps of some of the miniature cake designs on the menu.

Two more sessions on 22 May 2010 (Saturday) and 23 May 2010 (Sunday). For all inquiries, please call the school at +65 6479 8442 or 6479 8414, or email shermaycs@yahoo.com.sg

10 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Truly gorgeous and I very much enjoyed last Saturday's class.

10:37 pm, May 11, 2010  
Blogger Maryann said...

What beautiful designs - how I wish I lived in Singapore so I could attend your classes! Just wondering - do you cut from a sheet cake to make these mini layered cakes or do you prefer a mold?

9:52 am, May 12, 2010  
Anonymous Marie said...

oooh, it s sooooo cute!
how many hours did you spend for all of this?

8:44 pm, May 12, 2010  
Anonymous rafasia said...

They are so sweet!!! I suppose that you spent a lot of time preparing them. But the effect is great!

6:26 am, May 14, 2010  
Anonymous Dr Karen said...

Your cakes are gorgeous! Missed going to your classes.

1:09 am, May 18, 2010  
Anonymous tasteofbeirut said...

I love your cakes! Not too cute, just beautiful.

7:21 am, May 25, 2010  
Blogger cocoa and coconut said...

these are incredible! do you use fondant?

http://www.bakingwithfrench.blogspot.com

9:39 pm, June 22, 2010  
Blogger Ms Demeanour said...

Hi I was wondering if you were interested in
collaborating on a televised baking project I am working on? I couldn’t find any contacts to talk with you direct. If you are interested please email me at talya.stone100 AT googlemail DOT com.
Thanks & hope to speak soon,
Talya

10:15 am, July 12, 2010  
Anonymous Maggie - Tables said...

Looks wonderful. Great reading your post as well.pictures is also good.

Thanks.

5:31 pm, July 29, 2010  
Blogger Parisbreakfasts said...

Exquisite!
you always leave me speechless which is kind of a miracle

1:14 am, August 15, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home